Our school community believes that a dress appearance code based on modesty, civility and health and safety sets a tone conducive to learning as well as being acceptable within the broader community, all within the discretion of the principal. Students are expected to present themselves appropriately for a place of learning. They are also expected to learn appearance and suitable dress standards.
The following are acceptable in schools:
- clothing with inoffensive logos or comments only
- appropriate and safe jewellery only
- hats are to be worn outside only
- footwear is to be worn at all times
- running shoes or similar type footwear must be worn when playing with or on our equipment
We may have special days to promote a spirit of community such as pyjama days, water days, etc. You will be informed of when these days will occur and students can then enjoy a “special” day at school.